Taxes become delinquent on January 1 of the year following the due dates. A penalty accrues beginning on the day after a due date, then increases monthly through the end of the year. On January 1, the penalty increases on the unpaid amount to 10% for properties that are classified as Homestead or Seasonal-Recreational, or to 14% for all other classifications. Interest begins accruing on the unpaid amount, including the penalty, at a rate determined by the State of Minnesota Department of Revenue. The amounts change monthly as long as they remain unpaid. A judgment is entered against the property if they remain unpaid through April, and the forfeiture process is begun.
To find what is currently owed against your property, click the link below to view this month's delinquent list, or contact the County Auditor's Office, at 320-632-0137.
|Delinquent Real Property Taxes
- Payable 2017 and Prior Information Only -
1. An updated listing will generally be posted within the first week of each month.
2. If you see "COJ" under the name on the parcel, the amounts shown are not correct, and you need to contact the Auditor's Office for the proper amount due.
3. The interest is calculated on a monthly basis, and the "Interest calculated through" date is listed at the top of each page.
4. Payments made after the end of a month are not reflected on the listing.
5. If you have questions about the listing, or about a Confession of Judgment amount, please contact the Morrison County Auditor's Office at 320-632-0137.
6. The list is numerical by parcel number. Scroll through the list to find your parcel number, or use the search feature to locate it more quickly.
Click below to view this month's list (posted 2-15-2018)