Morrison County Social Services provides Children’s Mental Health Services. These services are available for children ages 0-21 when children have a Serious Emotional Disturbance as determined by a Mental Health Professional.
Case Management is a service to help your child and family obtain the mental health services your child may need. Some examples of the services available are:
- Family Support, Education, and Advocacy
- Written Service Plan & Crisis Plan
- Coordination with School Staff/Medical Staff
- Referrals to Others Who Can Help
- Respite (Recreation Services)
- Coordination of Services
- Day Treatment Services/Partial Hospitalization Services
A goal of Children’s Mental Health Services is to help your child and family be more successful. The case manager will assist in deciding with the child and family the services needed and goals of the services. These services are voluntary and the services require a monthly face-to-face contact.
Call the Morrison County Social Services' Intake Social Worker at 320-632-2951 or 1-800-269-1464 to set up an appointment to apply for or ask questions about Children’s Mental Health Case Management Services.