Facebook Twitter You Tube

Individual/Family Cash Assistance


As a Morrison County citizen, how do I apply for individual or family cash assistance?

  • You may ask for help by mail, by phone, or in person. 
  • You must fill out an application form.
  • You must mail it or bring it in person to the Morrison County Social Service Office.

Here is a direct link to the application form you will need:  Combined Application Form

Additional forms are available at the Minnesota Department of Human Service's electronic document website.

For more information, please call the Social Service Office at 320-632-2951 or 1-800-269-1464 and ask to speak with a financial worker.  For more information:  Program Information Brochure

Attached Document or FileBridge to Benefits Bridges to Benefits is a multi-state project by Children’s Defense Fund Minnesota to improve the well-being of families and individuals by linking them to public work support programs and tax credits. To see if you or someone else may be eligible for public work support programs, use the Eligibility Screening Tool on this website. You will be asked a few simple questions but you will NOT be asked for information that identifies you. It's easy, confidential and free!
Copyright 2009 Morrison County, MN ~ All rights reserved. Photos provided by Kirk Lindberg, OneStoneStudio.com