To access your fine account balance online, visit the Minnesota Judicial Branch at www.mncourts.gov
1. Click on “Find Court Records”.
2. Select “Access Trial Court Records”.
4. From the drop-down menu, select Morrison.
5. From the list of options, select Criminal/Traffic/Petty Case Records.
6. From the Search By drop-down menu, you have the option of searching by Case, Defendant, Citation, or Attorney. If you are searching by case number, remember to enter 49 at the beginning.
7. From your search results, locate and click on the blue hyperlink of the case you want to review.
8. On the register of actions page, scroll to the bottom of the page to review the Financial Information portion of the case for the balance owing.
Please note: If there is any reference in the “other events and hearings” section of the register of actions, that the case has been referred to collections and you will need to contact the Department of Revenue at 1-800-657-3909, as the balance that is owed will be different than the amount due to collection fees.