Facebook Twitter You Tube


New insurance requirement for motorized vehicles effective January 1, 2016.

Insurance information must be provided at the time of registration renewal, title transfer, or application for a new Minnesota title/registration.

You may write your information down on the renewal notice.  What is needed is the company name, policy number and expiration date.


Copyright 2009 Morrison County, MN ~ All rights reserved. Photos provided by Kirk Lindberg, OneStoneStudio.com