Facebook Twitter You Tube

Permit to Place Temporary Structure in Water

Looking to put in a swim raft, buoys, etc? Click below for a permit from the Sheriff's Office. Please call the Sheriff's Office at 320-632-9233 to verify receipt of your permit.

Copyright 2009 Morrison County, MN ~ All rights reserved. Photos provided by Kirk Lindberg, OneStoneStudio.com