Facebook Twitter You Tube

Frequently Asked Questions

Find answers to community corrections-related questions!

 Where do I call to get on the Madd Panel?

Brainerd, MN    (218) 828-5055

St. Cloud, MN  (320) 203-7306

 Who do I call to get set up for Electronic Home Monitoring?

Minnesota Monitoring, Inc. 1-888-875-3486


Copyright 2009 Morrison County, MN ~ All rights reserved. Photos provided by Kirk Lindberg, OneStoneStudio.com