Individual / Family Cash Assistance

Apply for Individual or Family Cash Assistance

  • You may ask for help by mail, by phone, or in person.
  • You must fill out a Combined Application Form.
  • You must mail it or bring it in person to the Morrison County Social Service Office.

Additional forms are available at the Minnesota Department of Human Service’s electronic document website. For more information, please call the Social Service Office at 320-631-3599 or 800-269-1464 and ask to speak with a financial worker. You may also view the Program Information Brochure.

Bridges to Benefits

Bridges to Benefits is a multi-state project by Children’s Defense Fund Minnesota to improve the well-being of families and individuals by linking them to public work support programs and tax credits. 


To see if you or someone else may be eligible for public work support programs, use the Eligibility Screening Tool on the Bridges to Benefits website. You will be asked a few simple questions but you will not be asked for information that identifies you. It’s easy, confidential and free!