The Board of Commissioners offers Virtual access to Board Meetings via the TEAMS App. Members of the public may join these meetings with the information below.
Any person who wishes to contact members of the Board of Commissioners and/or to provide input or ask questions on any business coming before the Board may do so by calling 320-632-0296 or e-mailing email@example.com, prior to the meeting.
Virtual Etiquette Reminders for the Public:
- Opportunities to address the Board are worked through Administration prior to the meetings
- Microphones should remain on mute to minimize background noise
- *6 when using the call-in option
- Cameras should remain off to avoid unnecessary distractions for presenters
- Attendees are recorded in the official records:
- Type your name in the Chat function
- Announce yourself when using the call-in option
Previously recorded meetings can be found on the Morrison County YouTube Channel.