How do I apply for child support services?

The easiest and quickest way to apply is by completing an online application.  You may also print an application, complete it, and bring it into Morrison County Social Services or mail it to:  Morrison County Social Services, 213 SE First Avenue, Little Falls, MN 56345.  Applications may also be picked up at Morrison County Social Services or mailed to you by calling 320-632-7800.  

There are two levels of services available. It is important to learn about the two options and decide which will best meet your needs. You can print applications from the links below.

•    Full services include help establishing parentage, getting an order for support, enforcing an existing order, collecting payments and more.

•    Income withholding-only services are generally limited to processing support payments and keeping track of what is owed.

If you are currently receiving public assistance benefits through Morrison County, a worker from your Eligibility Team will automatically refer your case to a child support worker.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for child support services?
2. How or where can I make a payment if I do not have an employer that is sending in payments for me?
3. What is child support and who can apply for it?
4. How do I find payment information?
5. When does an order change take effect?
6. Who can request a modification of a child support order?
7. What services can the Morrison County Child Support Staff help me with?
8. What services are the Morrison County Child Support Staff unable to help with?
9. What does it cost to apply for child support services?
10. How is the amount of child support determined?
11. How do I request a review of my child support order?
12. What is medical support and who must provide health care coverage?
13. How long does it take for me to get child support?
14. Does the County Attorney's Office or the Child Support Office represent me when handling a child support matter?