How do I file for Service Connected Compensation?

VA compensation benefits may be paid to an eligible Veteran who has a disabling physical or mental condition which was incurred or aggravated during military service. You will need your DD 214, current medical diagnosis, and proof of in service causation.

Call 320-632-0290 to make an appointment.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get into the VA Healthcare System?
2. How do I get my prescription medications from the VA?
3. How do I request Reimbursement for VA Health Care Travel Expenses?
4. How do I file for Service Connected Compensation?
5. How do I get a copy of my discharge papers?
6. How do I apply for VA Burial or Death benefits?
7. How do I obtain Veterans Preference Points for employment?
8. How do I know what education benefits are available?
9. What to do if I have to go to the Emergency Room?